My photo
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
isa akong lakwatsera(traveller), litratista(photographer), mahilig kumain, magluto ang magbutingting ng mga likhang sining

we are the painters of our own life,we have to choose how to make it colorful and meaningful ...at the end of the day that wonderful memory will last a lifetime and no one can steal it from us...go and start creating good memories now ...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Its been days since the last time mama was cremated(august 14, 2009 ...until now I feel like it was all just a dream, still hoping that when i wake up, mama is still there to call me in the morning, telling me how I am?

i'm trying to move on pretending that it never happened , but it's so hard.

It was only now, that I have the courage to write

I maybe not be that vocal, but I admit that I miss her so much,

i miss talking to her, i miss treating her out, talking anything under the sun. We are always partners being the tourist guide everytime there are visitors who came up to Baguio, my partner in ukay-ukay, and never ending activities we had.

ma, sorry if there were times when you felt that I care less, but the truth I was looking forward for your recovery, hoping you will still be there when I get married , when I get pregnant, but these words are useless anymore , because you will never hear me

ma, i miss u so much! Where ever you are, I'm praying that your soul may rest now in peace!

No comments:

Followers