My photo
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
isa akong lakwatsera(traveller), litratista(photographer), mahilig kumain, magluto ang magbutingting ng mga likhang sining

we are the painters of our own life,we have to choose how to make it colorful and meaningful ...at the end of the day that wonderful memory will last a lifetime and no one can steal it from us...go and start creating good memories now ...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am the photographer of the family, this hobby(photography) is soo expensive but the memories that it creates is priceless...even if most of the times i'm not included on those pictures the point that I was able to create a lasting memory ... that is good enough for me

mama in 2004




our days together as tourist guide to relatives




aeron, mama and I waiting for year 2009



waiting for year 2008




We will miss you mama!

No comments:

Followers