My photo
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
isa akong lakwatsera(traveller), litratista(photographer), mahilig kumain, magluto ang magbutingting ng mga likhang sining

we are the painters of our own life,we have to choose how to make it colorful and meaningful ...at the end of the day that wonderful memory will last a lifetime and no one can steal it from us...go and start creating good memories now ...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a little about me

Friends and family call me " jing" among 4 siblings I am the eldest, was born in manila and raised in Baguio, after 23yrs of my life, decided to live on my own,(although still with relatives near my house)... inclined to arts, love watching stage plays, musical, , etc... I also love reading, sketching and if time permits love to take pictures of any subject.

... very easy to please which makes me easy to be upset but not angry...sensitive ...I love spending time with family and friends, but most of the time you'll find me sleeping during weekdays, i need at least 5-6 hrs of sleep that would keep me awake during the night shift working .

A lot of things happened in my life, good things and bad things, but what is most important on every trial we take is the lesson that we learned .

No comments:

Followers