My photo
Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines
isa akong lakwatsera(traveller), litratista(photographer), mahilig kumain, magluto ang magbutingting ng mga likhang sining

we are the painters of our own life,we have to choose how to make it colorful and meaningful ...at the end of the day that wonderful memory will last a lifetime and no one can steal it from us...go and start creating good memories now ...

Friday, July 3, 2009

Photographs and Memories

As for those who have not known me, i'm addicted to taking pictures. I love it... it brightens my day...especially if you were there capturing all different expressions from people. Here are some pictures that I really like



neslie and my coffee

this was taken on during her last day at the office, I promised that I will take a pictorial of her, so i bring my slr and have a great time bonding with her, Neslie is now in Baguio



des and kris right after their wedding (dec 20, 2008)
this was right after their wedding , the only photos i got , since i was not able to attend the ceremony, Kris is my former dance troupe colleague back in college and Des well i just know him in school..hehehe

diana carney ( before she got pregnant, pictorial at La Mesa Ecopark)
we had a great time during this pictorial even people in the park thought they were Models,

liza mate( cousin , pictorial at La Mesa Ecopark, she was pregnant here)
we started at diana's condo when they decided to continue it in the ecopark, I had a great time during this pictorial

jojo and julie on their wedding day


kids playing around(this was during jojo's wedding)

a wedding cake

floating flowers

cousin liza and lil

che and her cute baby



No comments:

Followers